Thursday, January 28, 2010

NOTICE: THIS BLOG IS TAKEN OVER :)

Woopee!! First post for 2010! As you can see, Stand By You ♥ wishes to announce that we now have a new author, CARRIE!!!! (also known as supdudley) (It's really because Man Lok can't be effed to care about this blog anymore. So I'm taking over. LOL. Not really actually I don't even know if I can be bothered with mine either) So here I am, pretty much invading her blog. She doesn't really care. Oh well, point is that I will be co-writing this blog and sharing fun and hilarious memories or times with MANLOKKY! (nicknamed lachlan by me) 

So yeahhhhhhs. Awesome. There's not much to write but since it is the first post of the year, I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe new year!! And a safe holiday, but theres not much left since tomorrow is the first day of school. YAY!!! (I mean nooo!!) Hahaha. Me and lachlan have very fun times together, and since we cant meet up very often in real life IN THE HOLIDAYS, pretty much the most convenient and best way to communicate is via MSN. Yes, we do talk ALOT, so it's pretty cool. We actually talk everyday every morning and night... like non-stop unless one or both of us has something on. Which is.... rare.

I think I should stop blabbering about me and lachlan. Hmmmm, we are recently on hating terms with Amy. LOL KIDDING!!! I LOVE HERRR!!! WE LOVE HER!!! Oh yes we do.

This is the most I've written today so lets say bye with!!! ---



PS. Just on a random note that when I was uploading this picture it was previewing, as it was quite a large picture my bro was coming in the room and I was scared shitless

0 comments: