Saturday, October 17, 2009

it's been a long road :)

Wow I haven't blogged in a really long time! My last blog I think I was pmsing... hahah >.<

Well here's an update since last post :)

1. What I was angry about in my last post is over so I'm no longer raging! HAHAAH.

2. Term 3 holidays are almost over and school's going to start in 2 days. So I guess I won't be blogging much because of yearlies and stuff :) STUDY STUDY STUDY!

3. HOLIDAYS WERE AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!

4. I got braces :D

5. I haven't done any assignments :(

HAHA well number 5 is really my problem, but I thought you might like to know :)

I can't wait till term 4 is over, because I'm going to HONG KONG! :) I'm going to have a FAB time. But before I can go, I need to face the evil yearlies and bring back an excellent report. Hopefully I'll score all A's in English, Science, Maths, Japanese. The other subjects I'm not so worried about. :)

To all the other NSW high school students reading this blog (not like there are many) but GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR UPCOMING EXAMS :) Especially the former year 12's with their HSC including my brother. HAHA

GOOD LUCK :D

ps. Glee is the best show ever. After HIMYM and Scrubs of course ;)

0 comments: