Friday, November 20, 2009

im such a ceeber :)

CEEBING HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE!!!! I'm serious... it has. My life is pretty much like this atm:

GO GET THE BALL!

me: CEEBS

GIVE ME A PEN!

me: CEEBS

GO TO BED!

me: CEEBS

etc. haha you get my drift. :)

OMGGGGG im so disappointed :( I only got 70% for my Japanese yearly! What a fail! 10% below average! But I guess I deserved it.. since I didn't study... AT ALL. Oopsies

Woah its really hot today. Its probably like 40 degrees... and to top it off basketball was like a sweat gathering organisation. T_T I sweated sooo much its not funny

OHH WELL! AT LEAST WE'RE INSEMI FINALS!

Well my fellow bloggers, yearlies are over so it means its time to bludge every class :)

CIAO LOVELIES!

2 comments:

supdudley said...

HAHAHA YEAHHH GRAND FINALS NOW!! hello there ceebzor

Good Love said...

Methinks you should blog more