Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Post after..... a lot of weeks :)

Hmmm... sorry for not posting much... hehe :) But school's been sooo busy.. lot's of assignments and work to do, and tests coming up, and BIRTHDAYS!!!

SO MANY BIRTHDAYS IN SEPTEMBER!!!!! But it's fun and worth it :) hehehe

Well here's the latest scoop in my teenage life :) I being accused of liking 2 guys -_- I don't even like anyone. But both of them are just a joke. My friends like to tease me :'( haha

ALSO I got sick last week :( I REGRET SAYING I'D RATHER BE SICK THAN GO TO SCHOOL -_-

OMH!!!!!! SILVER SUN, THE LATEST BUZZ, NEIGHBOURS, AUSTRALIAN IDOL FTW MAN!!! I LOVE THOSE SHOWS!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE SETH DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO TOP 12 OR WILDCARD ==" HE WAS THE BEST OUT OF ALL THE LEFT OVER.... SO GAY MAN... AND HE WAS CUTE :P

ANYWAYS, let's hope my bball skills are back to top notch for this weeks game... coz I played soooo badly last time... it was so shameful :(

SEEYA LATER GIRLIES.... AND BOYIES.... ;)

0 comments: