Friday, December 18, 2009

bored .

The title says it all; boredom has yet again, taken over the summer holidays. WHY OH WHY!?!?!?! Oh well, I'm going out to Chatswood on Tuesday anyways, so that should lighten up my oh-so-boring holidays so far :) BUT I can't wait to go to Hong Kong :) Oh and I'm making some $$$ tomorrow as well :) ehehehe having a job is awesome !

Yay! Avatar 3D on Tuesday! It's going to be sooo awesome! But it's sooo expensive.. $16 man! That's extremely crazy! You know what's really strange, even though I'm absolutely bored at the moment, I really cbb to clean my room or do anything. When I'm bored, I always end up on Facebook, endlessly clicking refresh, hoping someone will post something to do with me, or a notification will pop up, or something like that. Ahahahah :)

Ok so let's see some things I SHOULD do this holidays:

- play basketball with some friends


- clean my room

- finish Fated to Love You (which btw is THE BEST drama in the world. Very addictive. and ZOMG I'm up to this cliffhanger moment but I can't download because of usage. ARGHJDHFJAK)

- watch a few movies

- finish the jap holiday homework T_T

- go to office works and buy stuff for next year! YAY stationary shopping!

- buy a new school bag (or should I use my countryroad bag? hmmmm)

- make a list of presents to buy in hongkong for friends. zomg so many

- piano and clarinet practice :) ZOMG NEED TO PREPARE FOR BAND AUDITION

Well I think that's about it... And I'll update my list as I finish everything. :) Well, that's all there is to say right now. WAIT I just remembered one more thing. NORTH SYDNEY GIRLS CAME 6TH THIS YEAR. Now I can't really say anything because I have not yet experienced the stress of the HSC and stuff, but WE CAME 6TH!!!!!!!!! We must redeem our 2nd place ranking next year. :)

1 comments:

supdudley said...

awww ahha so much stuff to do. OMG BAND AUDITION lmao you going for concert right? thats awesome. hopefully you'll like, ace the audition :D