Monday, December 28, 2009

Signing Off for 09

Well, this will be my last post before I'm headed to Hong Kong! :) So much has happened this year, it's amazing, really. But I have to say, 2009 flew by extremely fast. I can still remember the first day of school of 09, seeing all my friends again, and now here I am, at home, ready to fly off to Hong Kong!

Just a few updates from last post, I did watch Avatar last Tuesday, and to be honest, I didn't think it was that good of a film. Firstly, the length of the movie was way too long; almost 3 hours! There wasn't really any development in the plot, which made the movie quite... boring. The 3D was also a big shame, there wasn't anything special about the 3D, it didn't make you fall off your seat or make you go "WOW". So for those who want to see Avatar, don't watch it in 3D, it's totally not worth it.

So looking back to my list, let's see how much I've completed so far:

- play basketball with some friends

- clean my room

- finish Fated to Love You (which btw is THE BEST drama in the world. Very addictive. and ZOMG I'm up to this cliffhanger moment but I can't download because of usage. ARGHJDHFJAK)

- watch a few movies (ok maybe not a "few" but I did watch one)

- finish the jap holiday homework T_T

- go to office works and buy stuff for next year! YAY stationary shopping!

- buy a new school bag (or should I use my countryroad bag? hmmmm)

- make a list of presents to buy in hongkong for friends. zomg so many

- piano and clarinet practice :) ZOMG NEED TO PREPARE FOR BAND AUDITION

Well I guess this means I still have quite a lot of stuff to do when I come back from Hong Kong. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Summer holidays! Have a safe and happy holiday and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :)

0 comments: