Friday, July 17, 2009

needles :S

ouch. i got a flu vaccination today. it hurt like hell!! now i'm feeling so tired and trashed ==" i was going to make cupcakes to take my mind off feeling trashy... but then i found out the caster sugar ran out ==" oh well we can make them tomoro ^^

i ceebs blogging now... hahah i knew this was gonna happen. but i'll try and force myself as much as i can :) OMH I AM SO ANGRY. NO DVD SHOPS IN HURSTVILLE HAVE THE DRAMA "WHO ARE YOU" AISH!!!! that means i'll have to wait till tuesday so my sister can buy it -_-. that means i need to wait 4 more days. =_______________=

BUT..... DFO ON SUNDAY!! possibly... hopefully... :D ahh nsba stil hasnt posted up next seasons draw... so slowwww :( i hope i can buy my bball shorts next monday...hmm need to buy carrie's as well (Y)

ok time to go back to my sad internet life of going through soompi hairstyle thread ;) GOODBYE NOOOOBS :)

0 comments: