Friday, January 29, 2010

Headline: Crap Author's Retirement Post (fake)

Ahheh, we dont need a blast to the past. We're in 2010, and should enjoy the time we have now, because its YEAR 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I mean seriously what is that lachlan thinking? Sometimes she should stop thinking about dawen. LOL. I'm joking and if you see this, uh....... it was the cat) My first day of school with lachlan and amy in my class was pretty enjoyable, as I have never had them in my class before, and yeah, it was pretty interesting, I probably don't even make sense now, due to the overexcessive, use, of the, comma, and my sentence, is, way, to,o,l,ong,,,

Scrap that.

HELLO MY FRIENDS!! What exactly have you been up to??? I am doing mathsyour mum!!! HAHAHAH lame. Oh why are lachlans posts soooo long? Even I don't write posts that long.. unless it was the holidays and I was extremely bored to death. I am so jealous of her.... Sorry I'm not even making sense here its 10:30 *REALLY LATE. YEAH.* and I think I should be in bed. I am such a crap author :(:(


So I should really end it now.
Maybe I'll pack and quit this job.
Boo hoo.



This picture is my... retirement letter
LOLWTF?

0 comments: