Saturday, January 30, 2010

PAYBACK! or not

Okay so it's a tad bit obvious that my co-writer is a bit delusional... just a TAD! ;) She's talking about complete nonesense... i mean why did she bring up that person? TCH (LOL)! Well, as I type this post, I'm being a fatty and eating a packet of Nestle Chocolate Bites. ZOMG THEY ARE SO NICE AND ADDICTIVE!
Um, well I don't really having much to say except, BBALL STARTS THIS WEEK ZOMG! Be prepared to get owned. :L
Since my co-writer loves ending her posts with pictures, I have decided to end with a picture.. which brings back lot's of memories.

The smudged face has been smudged for privacy reasons and the circled face has been circled for uh... amusement :L
P.S. supdudley, this is payback. JOKES! *cough*

1 comments:

nider said...

I HAVE STACKS OF 'WE HATE CARRIE' PHOTOS!!!
YOU WANT?!