Sunday, January 31, 2010

I forgot to write a title. LOL!

Hello. Well as you can see, this blog has a new layout! Yay!! What do you think? Nice? Or not? Hmmm well supdudley should be at home by now seeing as she finishes coaching at 1. Hahahahahah she goes coaching!!!! Asian much!!! Lol!!!! I wonder how her first day went :O


How exciting is it? I'm typing this post on my touch! Lol.... Not really that exciting... Anyways I have to go to clarinet tutorials in like 20 min which is gay. Sigh. I think I might quit clarinet after this year.. I just fully ceebs with it but I doubt my parents will let me quit :(


Anyways! How is everyone? I'm having a really bad couple of days and I feel like im gonna rage anytime soon.... Rawr (ew) lol. I've been posting quite a lot these days... I used to be like fully ceebs but now I'm like Zomg! I need to post something everyday! Haha okay well school tomorrow :( boo that sucks. But I get to look forward to training on Tuesday, ISCF on Wednesday, and basketball on Friday! Yay! Those things are like the only good thongs about school... Everything else is just yuk. Oh and I start marking on Tuesday. Yummmm money $$$$


Cya bros ;)

0 comments: