Monday, February 1, 2010

Laugh. Out. Loud.


Ahhhhhh today, I remembered what I love about school; friends. LOL lunch was epic man. We cracked up the whole time laughing at people (well not really just imagining things) and today was quite a bludge day. Also, giving Jenny and Nita the Justin Bieber "My World" album was so funny coz they were full screaming :L


ANYWAYS! Sport choices. YESSSSSS ZOMG I'M DOING KAYAKING THIS TERM LOLOLOLOL. IT WILL BE EPIC!!!! :L and of course doing kayaking with my fellow co-writer supdudley. :D


I kind of ceebs to write today. haha my bad. I was going to say something but I forgot... hmmm OH YEAH I did something to supdudley today that almost resulted in my death :L Because I know just how much she loves joel, I posted something on her status. :L:L:L She almost killed me for that. zomg hahahah It's amazing I'm still alive.


YES! Basketball training tomorrow, it's gonna be so tough. I haven't trained in like a month. lol wooops :P Aiya maths is such a bitch. So much hw man. Anyways to end, check out this picture. Esp the person on the left.

LOL this is our fail imitation of someone ;) oh and supdudley looks so stoned here :L

0 comments: